sreda, 14. november 2012

Work schedule / Urnik

So my boyfriend’s birthday is coming up and of course I decided to bake him a cake. It would be a little different that I’m used to make, but I hope it turns out great. He wished for something fruity and also chocolate so I’m going to combine it and make something out of it. I’ll let you know how it works out. :)  But of course I wouldn’t be me if I wouldn’t have an idea how to decorate it. My boyfriend wants a simple cake and all edible (most of fondant decorations ends up in a trash) so I come up with an idea to make some chocolate decorations. This will also be my first attempt in chocolate decorating but I believe something will come out of it.

You’ll see the results in about a week.

Till then, have a sweet time!


Prihaja fantov rojstni dan, zato je to idealen čas za peko torte. Fantova želja je bila, da izdelam preprosto torto, sadno – čokoladnega okusa. Način priprave te torte bo malce drugačen, kot sem je bila navajena do sedaj, vendar pa se je potrebno vsega enkrat lotiti prvič. In seveda jaz ne bi bila jaz, če ne bi v mislih že dodala na torto nekaj okraskov. Fantova želja je bila, da bi se dalo celotno torto pojesti (večina velikih okraskov iz tično mase pogosto konča v smeteh), zato sem prišla na idejo čokoladnih okraskov. Tudi izdelava čokoladnega okrasja bo zame moj prvi poiskus, vendar sem prepričana da mi bo uspelo.
Svoje delo vam pokažem čez približno teden dni.

Do takrat pa vam želim vse sladko! :)

2 komentarja:

  1. Wow, I like your new project :)...personally I am more fond of chocolate, since fondant decorations are too sweet and compact for me. Looking forward to seeing new updates :)


    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lately I’m interesting in chocolate decorating techniques. Because I want cake to be delicious and beautiful at the same time. And fondant is really hard to eat in bigger amounts (even if you are a fondant lover), but chocolate on the other hand is never a problem (at least for me).

      Izbriši